Orange County SEO
Our SEO agency in Orange County builds your brand through organic search. We use SEO to increase your brand awareness and sales.
True North Social is the Best Orange County SEO Agency
We Help Businesses in Orange County Get found on Google
What is an Orange County SEO Agency and How Can It Help Me?
Search engine optimization is important by making your website easy for both users and search engine robots to understand. Although search engines have become increasingly sophisticated, they still can’t see and understand a web page the same way a human can.
Does your business need SEO in Orange County? Look no further. Our Orange County SEO company provides high-quality search engine optimization services, SEO strategies, link building, and content marketing solutions to increase organic traffic to websites.
True North Social will help design a structured SEO and marketing plan for your business designed to deliver the highest possible ROI. Identify your perfect target market with prospective buyers and not only show you how, but help you present your products to them at the key times and places they are most receptive to your offers… The marketing plan tailored to your business will be customized and unique to you.
By refining your organic search presence we increase your business through higher search engine rankings, brand recognition & awareness, which ultimately carries over onto your offline business.
Well Executed Orange County SEO Services Will Help Your Business Grow – Fast
SEO In 2019:
It’s Time to Take Advantage of Organic SEO
Local SEO increases visibility of your Orange County business by driving your website to the top of local listings. If you have a local business, you need geographically-relevant traffic to your site through specifically targeted local rankings that will launch your company to reach the target customer demographic in your market.
With our approach your website will correctly target your audience which will significantly increase your profitability. Our team keeps your business online listings accurate and optimized for potential customers and mapping systems, providing an easy access for your information and your business location.
- Influencers can give you access to thousands (if not more) of consumers who are your ideal target market. How can that be bad for business?
- Not only do they bring you, potential customers, they are effectively sharing your content to their followers, giving you a long-term advantage by means of improved SEO statistics for your social profile and website.
- Just about everybody these days has a social media profile on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram (not to mention Snapchat etc.) and they follow celebrities they love and admire. If one of those celebrities endorses your work or products to their followers, why won’t these people rush to your page and maybe even try it out?
Social Media Influencer Marketing
There are a number of reasons why social media influencer marketing works. The Forbes article we mentioned earlier gives a great example of how Kylie Jenner was engaged by a not-so-famous brand of jeans. For the brand, Kylie put on a pair of jeans and posted a picture that received over 2 million likes and we don’t know how many people that led to the brand’s website or social media and eventually bought their product.
That’s just one of the many successful influencer marketing examples.
In an age when most consumers on social media either keep automatic ads off, using ad blockers or simply ignore them, brands are willing to invest in influencers with big numbers of followers to get direct access to new sources of their target audience with a greater chance of converting these consumers. Are you willing to do the same?
Influencer Marketing Strategy
In the age of social media, keeping an influencer marketing strategy amongst your promotional efforts is a very smart thing to do. This way you’re opening doors to large portions of the audience who would love to see or follow your business, and who are already following your industry influencers, which makes it highly likely that they will listen to your brand content, as well.
However, it’s no simple task. You will have to develop a strong strategy around which influencer to engage. It’s not always as simple as buying an instagram shout-out. So, you have to begin with knowing your options and making lists of industry influencers who can help your brand grow.
A good strategy will also include a number of ideas you can use to engage influencers you’re interested in. For instance, a simple strategy we share in our blog about using influencers on Instagram is a sure-fire way to get you noticed and could start a relationship where you get the chance to engage the influencer and earn new followers and, hopefully, customers for your own product or service.
Common Pitfalls of Influencer Marketing
Unfortunately, with all the attention this phenomenon is getting, a lot of businesses seem to be getting it wrong. There are a number of pitfalls that brands are constantly and repeatedly falling prey, and, if you’re thinking about getting into this mode of marketing, you should know what these mistakes are so you don’t make them, too.
- The most common problem is not knowing your audience. This is a trap for any kind of marketing. Without knowing who your real customers are, you cannot build a strategy that works on the prospects because you are most likely targeting the wrong people.
- Brands expect results for investing in their influencers right away. That doesn’t work in most cases. You need to remember influencer marketing is implemented with the intent to increase brand awareness, not sales. Not directly, in any case.
- If you aren’t sure of what your marketing campaign should be doing, consequently you’ll miscommunicate goals with the influencers you engage. You need to be very clear about what you expect from the influencer and they should communicate clearly in return and tell you whether it’s doable or not.