True North Social Digital Marketing Scholarship
$500 Scholarship – Every Student is Eligible
This awards one student with a scholarship of $500.
We understand college can be a burden on both students and families, but with the help of this scholarship, one student will reduce the costs linked to obtaining a secondary education.
Scholarship Calendar for 2019/2020
Application Open Date: October 1st 2019
Application Deadline: March 31st 2020
Review Process: March 1st 2020
Winner Announced: May, 15th 2020
Scholarship Application Requirements and Eligibility
The following students are eligible for this scholarship:
- High school senior entering college, current college students or graduate school.
- The student must have maintained at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Applicant must be at least 17 years of age
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legally residing in the United States
- Must be actively attending classes and engaged in the education process
- By submitting, participants agree to the terms and conditions written here and acknowledge that the choice of the judges is final
How to Apply:
- Write an essay your goals in higher education and why you are the best candidate to receive a scholarship.
- Include your contact details (first & last name, phone, e-mail address).
- Include the universities/colleges that have accepted you.
- The winner will be selected based on the content, need, and creativity of the essay.
- Please submit entries in PDF format and include proof of acceptance/attendance to a university.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail following review.
This is an annual scholarship program so you can participate every year. Please come back and enter! This page will be updated annually.
Please like our page on Instagram:
NOTE: THERE IS NO ENTRANCE FEE.
The privacy of applicants will be protected. No student information will be shared. Information will be made public only after the consent of the student. Students will not be used for marketing purpose. We will not add their information to any marketing list.